Fashion

Thursday, January 22, 2015

My style has left the building

My maternity leave is about to end and I need to start thinking about going back to work, which means I'll have to leave my sweatpants at home. I tried on my "skinny" jeans and I only have 1 pair that fits (aka buttons but could burst at any moment). My maternity jeans are way to big, so I'm stuck in limbo. I've been working out for the past month 3-4 times a week doing Stroller Strides and can see some progress in regaining my shape. But I refuse to go out and buy all new pants when I'm sooo close. At least that's what I tell myself to stay motivated.



So like any normal woman, trying a few things on in your closet morphs into trying everything on and then you just hate your whole wardrobe. So you set out to buy all new, which can be expensive, unless you sell your clothes like I do on Poshmark (as previously posted). This helps me justify buying new clothes :) So I signed up for StichFix to see what ideas they can give me to freshen up my wardrobe. I should be receiving my first box next week, so I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment