Fashion

Saturday, January 10, 2015

New Year's Resolution

The start of a new year means time to make resolutions. This year I want to expand upon lifestyle changes I made last year. I committed to working out twice a week while pregnant with my 2nd child and felt great during and after. I had less time to do my hair and makeup while on maternity leave, so I went day after day without of makeup or doing my hair. I've learned to like my natural look and want to find ways to enhance my natural beauty, rather than covering it up.

I also got on a kick with purging junk around the house last summer. It's amazing how much crap one accumulates over the years! Between garage sales, online consignment sites, ebay and craigslist, I've gotten rid of a ton of crap and make some nice cash on the side.

Over the past few years I've morphed from being a spontaneous spender to a thoughtful shopper. I use this in every aspect of my life and take an extra minute to decide if I really need to but that a cute shirt on sale or the newest gimmick for my daughters. Even splurging on a Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte sometimes has to take a back seat. At over $4.00 a drink, it can add up during the week.

This blog is meant to help me remember new ideas I come across that center around the things that matter most to me, as well as way for me to share these ideas with you. Hope you enjoy a peek into my mind and world.


No comments:

Post a Comment